24 Hour Salad Recipe
This 24 Hour Salad Recipe is easy to make, scrumptious to eat and can also be served as a great dessert.
It incorporates a thick sauce made of egg, vinegar and sugar then combined with whipped cream and fruit.
It is light and absolutely delicious.
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 4 tbsp. vinegar
- 4 tbsp. sugar
- 2 tbsp. butter or margarine
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup cream, whipped
- 2 cups grapes, cut in half
- 2 cups pineapple tidbits
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- In top of double boiler combine beaten eggs, vinegar and sugar.
- Cook, stirring constantly until thick.
- Remove from heat, add butter and vanilla, cool.
- When cold, fold in the whipped cream, grapes, pineapple, and marshmallows.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- This recipe will make about 10 servings.
Top of 24 Hour Salad Recipe
Back To Best Salad Recipes
Cooks Recipe Central Home Page