Apricot Jam Recipe
This apricot jam recipe is a pure jam without artificial preservatives or additives.
A slightly tart homemade jam recipe which will make 3 pints of golden colored wonderful tasting jam.
Use as a spread on toast and biscuits, etc. Its also very good served as a preserve along with baked ham.
The amounts can easily be doubled.
- 8 cups finely cut fresh apricots
- 4 1/2 cups white granulated sugar
- 1 cup crushed pineapple
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 orange, cut very fine including rind
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- In a large pan, combine all ingredients.
- Bring to boil and cook for approximately 40 minutes, stirring often to prevent scorching.
- Cool 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Ladle into sterilized jars and seal.
Top of Apricot Jam Recipe
Back to Canning Foods
Cooks Recipe Central Home Page