Asian Cabbage Salad
This Asian Cabbage Salad is an easy salad recipe to make. It uses 6 cups of shredded cabbage along with a soup package of Ramen noodles or Itchiban noodles.
I make this oriental ramen noodle salad recipe a lot during the summer and fall as it keeps very well in the refrigerator for quite a few days.
It tastes great with any kind of entree, be it at a bbq. or indoor cooked meal.
This cabbage salad recipe will easily make 12 servings.
- 6 cups green cabbage, chopped or shredded
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 pkg. ramen or itchiban noodles
- 1/3 cup salad oil
- 1/3 cup vinegar
- 2 tbsp. soya sauce
- 1 pkg. seasoning from noodle package
- In a large bowl combine chopped cabbage, green onions, sunflower seeds, and crunched up dry noodles.
- In small bowl, mix together the oil, vinegar, soya sauce and package of seasoning mix.
- Pour over the veggies and noodles in large bowl and mix well.
- Let sit for about an hour for flavors to combine, stirring occasionally.
Top of Asian Cabbage Salad
Back To Best Salad Recipes
Cooks Recipe Central Home Page