These asparagus appetizers are really scrumptious to eat, quick and easy to make appetizers, which can be prepared any time, then frozen until needed.
They go over well at any gathering and look lovely on a platter with other appetizers.
This recipe will make about 5 doz. appetizers.
- 1 10 oz. can asparagus spears, or freshly cooked and cooled
- 1 loaf sliced white bread
- 4 oz. blue cheese, softened
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 tbsp. mayo
- 1 egg, beaten
- melted butter as needed
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Cut all crusts off bread slices and roll slices flat.
- Mix cheeses, mayo and egg in blender.
- Spread evenly on bread slices.
- Top with asparagus spear and roll up.
- Roll in melted butter and put on ungreased cookie sheet, cutting each roll into 3 pieces.
- Bake about 15 minutes or until well browned.
- These can be served hot or cold.
Top of Asparagus Appetizers
Back To Quick Easy Appetizers
Cooks Recipe Central Home Page