Baked Chicken Wings
This recipe for baked chicken wings is very easy and quick to make.
Once you have tried them, you will make them again and again as they seem to disappear pretty fast! You can always increase the amounts to your liking.
They are a delicious appetizer both hot or cold.
- 2 lbs. chicken wings
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. oregano
- 1/4 cup worchestershire sauce
- Heat oven to 350F.
- Remove tips from chicken wings.
- Cut each wing into two pieces.
- Rinse wing pieces and dry off.
- Put on greased baking pan.
- Bake covered for 30 minutes.
- Drain off fat.
- In a small bowl mix ketchup, brown sugar, oregano and worchestershire sauce.
- Pour over chicken wings and bake for 1 hour longer.
Top of Baked Chicken Wings
Back to Quick Easy Appetizers
Cooks Recipe Central Home Page