To bbq hamburgers on the grill is quick and easy to do.
Have the grilled hamburger recipe ready to go, then do the following:
- Light bbq and heat to a medium heat.
- Generously oil the grids for the barbeque.
- Place grids over heat source.
- Place the patties on the grill.
- Grill approximately 6 minutes or until juices start to show on top of patties.
- Turn patties over and grill another 6-8 minutes, when pierced with a fork, juices have to run clear.
- Brush top of patties with sauce after turning, if so desired.
- Serve with sliced tomatoes, sliced red onions, lettuce, cheese slices and condiments on the side, and of course your favorite bun.
Top of BBQ Hamburgers
Back To Hamburger Meat Recipes
Cooks Recipe Central Home Page