Beef with Broccoli Recipe
This Beef with Broccoli recipe is quickly made, a tasty and healthy stir fry to serve with cooked rice or pasta.
You can use any cut of a boneless beef steak, fat removed for this beef and broccoli recipe.
The recipe will make 4 servings.
- 1 lb. boneless beef steak, sliced into thin strips
- 1 tbsp. cooking oil
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp. beef granules, heaping
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 2 tbsp. soya sauce
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt
- 4 cups fresh broccoli, cut into bite size pieces
- In a small bowl, combine cornstarch, soy sauce, sugar, beef granules, ground ginger, garlic salt and water. Mix well and set aside.
- In wok or large frying pan, heat oil.
- Add meat strips and cook over medium high heat, stirring until browned, about 4 minutes.
- Add broccoli, stir fry a few minutes more, add sauce mixture, combining all well.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 3-5 minutes stirring often until sauce is thick.
- Serve over cooked rice or pasta and enjoy.
Top of Beef with Broccoli Recipe
Back To Easy Beef Recipes
Cooks Recipe Central Home Page