Best Cream Cheese Frosting
This is the best cream cheese frosting, an especially good homemade frosting to ice your favorite cake and keep it moist.
It is an easy frosting to make and also an excellent white frosting recipe for topping your favorite cupcakes.
A simple, mildly flavored vanilla frosting recipe which stays creamy and soft, also great as carrot cake frosting, or for poppy seed cake.
- 1/2 cup margarine or butter, softened
- 1 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups icing sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- In medium bowl, beat butter and cream cheese until light.
- Beat in icing sugar and salt until light and fluffy.
- Add vanilla and beat into icing.
- Spread on cold cake or cupcakes.
Top of Best Cream Cheese Frosting
Back To Cake Frosting Recipes
Cooks Recipe Central Home Page