Best Greek Salad Recipe
You will agree that this is the best Greek salad recipe, very easy and quick to put together on individual plates, then drizzled with the Greek salad dressing listed under Salad Dressings, just before serving.
This recipe for Greek salad is a lovely first course to any fine dinner you may be cooking.
I will list the ingredients you should have for this Greek salad recipe, but the amounts depend on how many servings you are preparing.
So I will only suggest guidelines I use per plate, which can easily be changed to suit your taste.
- Romaine lettuce, torn into bite size pieces
- Tomato, cut into wedges, then cut across in half
- Green pepper, sliced or cubed
- Red onion, thinly sliced into rings
- Cucumber, cut into small chunks
- Black Olives, pitted and sliced
- Feta cheese, crumbled
- Greek salad dressing
- On salad plate, arrange about 1/2 cup of lettuce.
- Top with 3-4 tomato pieces.
- Add 2-3 green pepper pieces, a couple of onion rings, and 3-4 cucumber pieces.
- Sprinkle with 1-2 tbsp. black olive slices.
- Drizzle with dressing.
- Add about 1/4 cup feta cheese on top.
Top of Best Greek Salad Recipe
Back To Best Salad Recipes
Cooks Recipe Central Home Page