Best Hamburger Recipe
This is truly the best hamburger recipe which I make all the time. It is the perfect hamburger recipe to make into patties for the grill and can also be used to make meatballs.
They will not fall apart on the grill or bbq, and are very moist and delicious.
Try this hamburger patties recipe, I am sure you will agree it makes super tasty burgers.
- 1/2 lb beef hamburger, lean
- 1/2 lb ground pork
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp. rolled oats
- 1/2 medium onion, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. prepared mustard
- 1 tsp. worchestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. seasoning salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, combine all listed ingredients.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour for flavors to combine.
- Remove from refrigerator and with your hands wet, form into 4-6 patties, or into 1" meatballs.
- That is it. You are ready for the grill or oven.
Top of Best Hamburger Recipe
Back To Hamburger Meat Recipes
Cooks Recipe Central Home Page