Cauliflower Salad Recipe
This Cauliflower Salad Recipe tastes super good and goes well with just about any entree. It is a wonderful fresh vegetable salad, very healthy and nutritious.
It is quite colorful with its combination of white cauliflower, mushroom pieces, green pepper, olives and pimento.
You can easily adjust the quantities as the dressing is quite generous.
Here I will list the amounts I usually use.
- 3-4 cups cauliflower pieces, bite size
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, quartered
- 1 green pepper, cut into 1/2" chunks
- 1/2 cup canned olives, stuffed or unstuffed
- 1/4 cup canned pimento
- 1 1/3 cups olive oil
- 2/3 cup vinegar
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 1/4 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp. dried basil
- In a small bowl, mix the dressing ingredients together well.
- Pour over the cauliflower pieces and let marinate in refrigerator for 3-4 hours.
- About 3/4 of an hour before serving add the mushrooms, green pepper, olives and pimento.
- Gently combine all, stir a few times during the last hour.
Top of Cauliflower Salad Recipe
Back To Best Salad Recipes
Cooks Recipe Central Home Page