Chicken Rice Recipe
Another one of quick, easy chicken recipes to make is this Chicken Rice Recipe which only uses five ingredients.
Raw pieces of chicken are placed on top of the rice mixture and popped in the oven for an hour, for this chicken and rice recipe.
If you are looking for leftover chicken recipes, you might like to try this one too, as its also very quick and tasty with cooked chicken added to it.
- 6-8 pieces of frying chicken
- 1 cup white rice
- 1 cup water
- 1 10 oz. can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 10 oz. can of cream of chicken soup
- 1 pkg. onion soup mix
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Grease a casserole dish.
- Mix all ingredients, except raw chicken pieces.
- Pour into casserole dish.
- Arrange chicken pieces on top, cover with foil.
- Bake for 1 hour, remove foil, bake another 15-20 minutes for chicken to brown.
- If using cooked chicken, add to rice mixture, cover casserole with foil and bake 1 hour.
Top of Chicken Rice Recipe
Back To Easy Casserole Recipes
Cooks Recipe Central Home Page