Chicken Thigh Recipe
This chicken thigh recipe is made using boneless chicken thighs, which are readily available.
Its also very easy to debone chicken thighs yourself, as it only involves cutting out one short bone per thigh. This recipe for boneless chicken requires 6 thighs.
Most baked stuffed chicken recipes can also be cooked on the grill.
This chicken recipe is also very good served with the pasta salad recipe for another nutritious and frugal meal.
- 6 boneless chicken thighs with skin
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup celery, fine chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. dry parsley flakes or 1 tbsp. fresh chopped parsley
- 1/2 tsp. poultry seasoning
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 2 cups small soft bread cubes
- 1 tsp. seasoning salt
- short skewers or toothpicks
- In a medium frying pan cook celery and onion in the vegetable oil until soft, about 5 minutes.
- Add to bowl with bread cubes, parsley, poultry seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Combine well.
- Lay chicken thighs out flat, skin side down. Divide bread mix evenly on 6 chicken pieces.
- Roll up and fasten with toothpicks.
- Place in greased oven pan, sprinkle with seasoning salt and bake at 375F for about 40-45 minutes OR grill over medium heat on bbq, lid closed, turning as required for 30-35 minutes.
- Using either method, chicken is cooked if juices run clear when pierced with a fork.
Top of Chicken Thigh Recipe
Back to Quick Easy Chicken Recipes
Cooks Recipe Central Home Page