Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
This chocolate buttercream frosting is an easy chocolate frosting recipe to make. It can be used as chocolate frosting for either a chocolate or white cake.
Here is my recipe showing how to make this chocolate frosting.
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 3 cups icing sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tsp. vanilla flavoring
- 2 tbsp. instant coffee mixed with 2 tbsp. water
- In a medium sized bowl, mix all ingredients well.
- Beat until nice and light.
- Spread smoothly around sides of cake first, then spread the rest on top of cake in swirls.
Top of Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
Back To Cake Frosting Recipes
Cooks Recipe Central Home Page