Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting
Chocolate cream cheese frosting is another great frosting recipe to decorate your cake with.
There are many different chocolate frosting recipes, some call for cocoa and others use melted chocolate.
For this cream cheese frosting, we use squares of melted chocolate, producing a wonderfully smooth frosting.
An easy recipe for how to make frosting that is absolutely delicious.
- 1 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 2 oz. unsweetened chocolate, melted
- 1 8 oz. box icing sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 tsp salt
- In a medium size bowl beat butter and cream cheese together until light and fluffy.
- Add melted chocolate and mix in.
- Add salt, and icing sugar, a couple of tablespoons at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add vanilla, and beat in.
- Frosting will be nice and smooth, ready to spread on that great cake, to make it extra special.
Top of Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting
Back To Cake Frosting Recipes
Cooks Recipe Central Home Page