Corned Beef Gravy
Corned Beef Gravy is a very easy frugal recipe to make and tastes great served over spaghetti or other pasta with a green salad on the side.
Canned corned beef recipes are very economical meals to make either into corned beef hash or corned beef spread for sandwiches and this corned beef hot dish.
Using only one can of corned beef you will have a nutritious and tasty dinner prepared for 4 people very quickly.
Try it and enjoy.
- 1 12 oz can corned beef
- 1/4 cup margarine or butter
- 2-3 tbsp. flour
- 2 cups water
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tsp. beef granules or Maggi Seasoning, optional
- In a medium saucepan melt margarine.
- Stir in flour and cook until it bubbles, but do not brown.
- Slowly stir in the water.
- Cook until thickened, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Add canned corned beef cut into smaller pieces.
- Stir until all meat has separated.
- Return to stove and heat through, stirring often.
- Add salt, pepper and beef granules or Maggi seasoning to taste.
- If too thick for your liking add a little more water.
Top of Corned Beef Gravy
Back to Easy Beef Recipes
Cooks Recipe Central Home Page