Crab Artichoke Dip
This crab artichoke dip is a great appetizer served warm with taco or tortilla chips.
An excellent, very tasty seafood appetizer for your next gathering which disappears quickly.
- 1 can or jar artichoke hearts
- 1 can crab meat
- 1 cup mayo or miracle whip
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt
- 1 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- Drain and chop artichoke hearts.
- Add well drained crab meat.
- Combine with mayo, parmesan cheese, lemon juice and garlic salt.
- Pour into buttered oven proof dish.
- Bake @350F until golden and bubbly, about 20-25 minutes.
- Serve with taco chips and enjoy!
Top of Crab Artichoke Dip
Back to Quick Easy Appetizers
Cooks Recipe Central Home Page