Crab Dip Appetizer
Crab Dip Appetizer is one of the best seafood appetizer recipes I make all the time.
It can be served as a tasty dip, or as make ahead appetizers, which can be spread on crackers, decorated with a little parsley, then refrigerated for a while until ready to be served.
These easy to make appetizers are also great layered between slices of bread and then cut into small finger food sandwiches.
On a seafood appetizers platter they look wonderful combined with salmon pinwheel appetizers and a few cherry tomatoes placed here and there for extra decoration in the presentation of these quick and easy appetizers.
It is one of the best appetizer recipes to serve as appetizer party food to a large gathering as the recipe makes about 2 1/2- 3 cups of dip.
- 1 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 6 oz. can crab meat with leg meat or 6-8 oz. pkg. imitation crab
- 3 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. curry powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- In medium bowl whip cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Mash or cut crab meat into small pieces.
- Add crab meat, mayo, lemon juice, curry powder and salt.
- Mix all well, then stir in the green onions.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour so flavors can blend.
- Use in any way described above.
Top of Crab Dip Appetizer
Back To Quick Easy Appetizers
Cooks Recipe Central Home Page