Crab Rangoon Recipe
This crab rangoon recipe is so very easy to make. It can be baked, then frozen and reheated when needed.
I usually have some of these great seafood appetizers on hand in my freezer for a very nice little treat, quick to reheat.
As crab ragoon is very easy to prepare it is the best crab appetizer recipe to be served warm.
This recipe will make 12-15 appetizers.
- 1 6 oz.can crab meat, drained and flaked
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 12 - 15 wonton wrappers
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Mix first 4 ingredients
- Grease or spray 12 muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Fit one wonton wrapper in each muffin cup with corners standing up.
- Fill evenly with crab mixture.
- Bake 20 minutes until browned.
- Serve warm.
Top of Crab Rangoon Recipe
Back To Quick Easy Appetizers
Cooks Recipe Central Home Page