Creamy Caesar Salad Dressing
This Creamy Caesar salad dressing recipe is excellent. It is the only one I ever use for Caesar salad.
Don't let the anchovies throw you off. Without them the dressing would not be the same.
Give it a try and get excellent results and reviews every time.
It is another easy recipe to make and enough dressing for one large head of romaine lettuce.
- 2 or 3 canned anchovies
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 3 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 egg, boiled 1 minute, cooled and shelled
- Mash the drained anchovie fillets with the back of a spoon in a large bowl. A wooden bowl would be perfect, otherwise use what you have.
- Add the crushed garlic, salt and pepper. Combine all.
- Whisk in oil slowly, then lemon juice.
- Add egg and whisk again until dressing becomes thick.
- Note: Pour over washed, dried and torn lettuce. Toss gently. Add grated Parmesan cheese and croutons to your liking.
Top of Creamy Caesar Salad Dressing
Back To Salad Dressings
Cooks Recipe Central Home Page