Easy Curry Chicken Recipe
How to make chicken curry? Try this easy curry chicken recipe. It is spicy and oh so good served with plain rice.
There are quite a few different curry chicken recipes, this is the easy chicken curry recipe I have used over and over for many years.
It is a very nice change from other chicken dish recipes and good by itself, but it is also a great entree for a dinner buffet, along with other hot dishes like the swedish meatball recipe for instant.
Try it and enjoy.
- 3 lbs. boneless chicken breast, cut into 1" pieces
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 tbsp. curry powder
- 1/4 cup cold water
- In a fairly large pan, melt the butter or margarine and brown the chicken breast pieces.
- Add the onion, ketchup, salt and boiling water.
- Cover and simmer about 20 minutes.
- Remove chicken pieces to a bowl.
- Combine cornstarch and curry powder with the cold water.
- Stir into liquid in pan, bring to boil stirring constantly until thick.
- Return chicken pieces to gravy in pan and simmer another 15 minutes.
- Serve with hot cooked white rice and enjoy!
Top of Easy Curry Chicken Recipe
Back To Quick Easy Chicken Recipes
Cooks Recipe Central Home Page