Easy Shrimp Dip
This Easy Shrimp Dip recipe is very quick to make with few ingredients.
It should be made the day ahead of being used and refrigerated so the flavors can blend.
It is an excellent recipe to serve with crackers.
This dip recipe makes about one cup and can easily be doubled if needed.
- 1 tin broken shrimp, rinsed and drained
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/8 tsp. Worchestershire sauce
- 2 tsp. green onions, chopped fine
- 3-4 drops Tabasco sauce
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. catchup
- salt, pepper and paprika to taste
- In medium size bowl, blend all ingredients well.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Serve with assortment of crackers.
Top of Easy Shrimp Dip
Back To Quick Easy Appetizers
Cooks Recipe Central Home Page