French Salad Dressing
This recipe for french salad dressing works very well with any kind of cooked pasta for a quick vegetarian, but nutritious lunch.
It is also good combined with fresh greens like spinach and varieties of different lettuce. Canned tuna or salmon could also be added to your salad. Have some garlic bread on the side, and enjoy.
There are many possibilities for this very easy recipe.
Keep it tightly sealed in a jar in the refrigerator and shake well before using.
- 1 10 fl.oz. can tomato soup
- 1 cup good quality salad oil
- 1 tsp. dry mustard
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 2 tsp. finely chopped onion
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup vinegar
- Put the tomato soup into a large bowl, stir until smooth.
- Add the mustard, salt, pepper, onion, sugar and vinegar. Stir.
- Whisk or beat in the oil until all is thick and smooth.
Top of French Salad Dressing
Back To Salad Dressing Recipes
Cooks Recipe Central Home Page