Fruit Salad Dressing Recipe
This fruit salad dressing recipe goes well with either canned or fresh fruit and is easy to make.
Very good over fresh peaches or apricots, maybe combined with a few grapes.
To have it fat free use fat free cool whip instead of whipping cream, its good either way.
The recipe makes about 2 1/2 cups.
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 tbsp. flour
- a pinch of salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup whipped cream or cool whip
- In a medium saucepan mix the flour, sugar and pinch of salt.
- Slowly whisk in the juices.
- Heat over medium heat stirring constantly until thickened.
- Remove from heat, whisk in the eggs.
- Return to heat and bring to boil again, stirring until thick.
- Cool.Fold in the whipped cream or cool whip.
- Mix in the fruits of your choice.
Top of Fruit Salad Dressing Recipe
Back To Salad Dressings
Cooks Recipe Central Home Page