Greek Salad Dressing Recipe
This Greek salad dressing recipe makes about 1/2 cup of very tasty olive oil salad dressings to drizzle over the individual plates.
Here is my favorite version of how to make salad dressing to add a little punch to a Mediterranean type salad. It tastes very good and is easy to make.
It will keep well for about a week if refrigerated.
Then bring dressing to room temperature, and shake well before use.
- 3 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 tbsp. fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 anchovy fillets, mashed OR 1 tbsp. anchovy paste
- 1 tsp. finely crushed garlic
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp. sugar
- In a small bowl, mix all the above ingredients together.
- Combine well.
- Ready to be used OR store in a glass jar with lid and refrigerate.
- Then shake well before use.
Top of Greek Salad Dressing Recipe
Back to Salad Dressing Recipes
Cooks Recipe Central Home Page