Grilled Chicken Recipe
Here is a grilled chicken recipe that tastes oh so yummy especially if served with potato salad, a fresh vegetable salad from the salad page and garlic bread.
The grilled chicken marinade recipe which is listed here also, is low in fat, a mild sauce of lemon juice, olive oil and oregano. Marinade in the refrigerator for up to six hours or for 20 minutes at room temperature.
For grilling chicken you can use either chicken breasts or thighs, or any other chicken pieces to your liking.
Grilled chicken breast will stay nice and moist if you follow this easy recipe.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 clove garlic, cut in half
- 1 tbsp. olive oil or cooking oil
- 1/2 tsp. oregano, dried
- 1/4 tsp. sugar
- Mix lemon juice, garlic, oil, oregano and sugar.
- Put into a heavy duty zip lock bag.
- Add chicken, turn to coat with marinade.
- Refrigerate for up to 6 hours, turning occasionally.
- If needed right away, leave out at room temp. for 20 minutes.
- Preheat barbeque grill on high.
- Place chicken on grill, turn heat to medium.
- Grill about 6-8 minutes per side, until chicken is done and juices run clear.
Top of Grilled Chicken Recipe
Back To Quick Easy Chicken Recipes
Cooks Recipe Central Home Page