Grilled Hamburger Recipe
This grilled hamburger recipe is quick and easy to mix up. It is a good simple hamburger recipe.
Most of us try and watch our fat intake in foods, but with hamburger pattie recipes and other hamburger recipes for the grill, I would recommend using either lean or regular hamburger meat, as extra lean hamburger meat would make the grilled hamburgers too dry.
These bbq hamburgers are also very good basted with your favorite sauce.
This recipe will make 4 grilled hamburgers.
- 1 lb. beef hamburger, regular or lean
- 1 tsp. seasoning salt
- 1/4 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. Worchestershire sauce
- Combine all ingredients lightly with a fork.
- Divide the mixture into 4 portions.
- Form into neat patties with smooth edges to fit the buns.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to use.
Top of Grilled Hamburger Recipe
Back To Hamburger Meat Recipes
Cooks Recipe Central Home Page