Grilled Sweet Corn
Grilled sweet corn is a wonderfully satisfying addition at any outdoor event, as bbq corn on the cob is one vegetable enjoyed by all.
Grilling corn on the cob can easily be done while your roast, turkey or chicken is resting under its foil tent.
- Fresh cobs of corn, left whole
- Butter or margarine
- Leave husks on corn and soak in cold water for 20 minutes.
- Have bbq grill on low heat.
- Shake off excess water on corn cobs.
- Place on grill, cover grill.
- Turn corn over after 15 minutes.
- Cook another 10 minutes.
- Remove from grill and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Pull back husk, the silk will pull back with the husk.
- Ready to be served with butter or margarine and salt.
- Absolutely delicious!
Top of Grilled Sweet Corn
Back to Easy Vegetable Recipes
Cooks Recipe Central Home Page