Grilling Pork Loin
This recipe for grilling pork loin follows the recipe listed for pork loin marinade which makes for a very easy and tasty way of cooking pork loin roast.
Especially during the summer months we love to barbeque and grilling pork is another great option to grilled beef hamburger or beef steak and it is also a very lean cut of meat.
Serve this great grilling recipe along with your favorite salads for a wonderful summer dinner.
A 3 lb. roast should make 4-6 servings and take about 1 1/2 hours to cook.
- 3 lb. boneless pork loin roast, marinated
- Remove roast from marinade, dry off with paper towels.
- Let sit at room temperature 1/2 hour.
- Have bbq on medium heat, with drip pan on one side underneath grill rack and lid closed.
- When bbq is ready, place the marinated boneless pork loin roast (fat side up), on grill rack with drip pan below, turn off burner on that side, keep bbq lid closed.
- Maintain an even medium heat with other burner.
- Insert meat thermometer into roast and grill to 160F, about 11/4-11/2 hours.
- Remove from heat and tent roast with foil, let stand 10-15 minutes.
- Ready to slice and enjoy.
Top of Grilling Pork Loin
Back To Boneless Pork Loin Recipes
Cooks Recipe Central Home Page