Hamburger Hash Recipe
Here is a hamburger hash recipe which tastes great in soft tortilla wraps for a tasty breakfast or satisfying lunch.
Another of the easy hamburger recipes I like to make using lean ground beef, eggs and cheese. Add some shredded lettuce, tomato or enoki mushrooms for great tasting wraps.
Young and old all like recipes with hamburger, and this one goes over especially well with both.
- 3/4 - 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 tbsp. minced onion, optional
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/2 tsp. seasoning salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 tbsp. cooking oil
- Heat oil over medium/high heat in frying pan.
- Add ground beef, break it up and crumble with spatula while browning well.
- This will take about 10 minutes.
- If using onion, add towards the end of browning time.
- Stir in spices.
- Add beating eggs and stir with meat mixture.
- When eggs are cooked, the dish is ready.
- Remove from heat and use to your liking.
- You might like to spoon some of the meat mixture onto soft tortillas, then add grated cheese, shredded lettuce and some tomato pieces.
- This also tastes wonderful with just fresh enoki mushrooms added to the wrap.
- Whatever you like to add, roll up, serve and enjoy!!
Top of Hamburger Hash Recipe
Back to Hamburger Meat Recipes
Cooks Recipe Central Home Page