Hamburger Noodle Casserole
This Hamburger Noodle Casserole is quick and easy to prepare and tastes great.
As this beef noodle casserole will make 8-10 servings, you could make two smaller casserole dishes. One to use now and one for the freezer, because it also freezes well.
It is a very good and tasty dish to have on hand, and economical to make with ingredients you already have in your kitchen.
- 8 oz. fine or broad noodles, cooked
- 1 lb. hamburger (ground beef)
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, finely chopped
- 1 can mushroom soup
- 1 can mushrooms, stems and pieces
- 1 28 oz. can tomatoes
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 3/4 cup grated cheese
- In a large pan, brown the hamburger, onions and green pepper.
- Stir in the mushroom soup, mushrooms and tomatoes.
- Add the salt and sugar.
- Mix well.
- Put all into a large casserole dish or 2 small ones.
- Sprinkle the grated cheese on top.
- Bake @ 350F for about 45 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.
Top of Hamburger Noodle Casserole
Back To Easy Casserole Recipes
Cooks Recipe Central Home Page