Hash Brown Potato Casserole
An easy to prepare hash brown potato casserole which you can bake along with your baked chicken or roast for a no fuss side dish.
This cheesy potato recipe goes very well with any kind of meat or fish dish.
As it has its own sauce, it is one of the good and easy potato casserole recipes to bake, especially if there is no other gravy as would be the case if you are cooking oven baked crispy chicken or pork chops, for example.
This recipe will make 4 servings.
- 1 lb. hash browns, thawed
- 1 10 oz. can cream of chicken soup
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tbsp. butter, melted
- 1/4 tsp. ground pepper
- 1 tbsp. onion flakes or finely chopped onion
- 2 oz. sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup cornflake crumbs, crushed and mixed with 1 tbsp. melted butter
- Grease an 8x8 or 9x9 baking dish.
- In a large bowl combine the soup, sour cream, melted butter, pepper, onion flakes and cheese.
- Add hash brown potatoes, gently mix in, combining well.
- Pour into prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle evenly with corn flake crumb mixture.
- Bake @350F for 45 minutes.
Top of Hash Brown Potato Casserole
Back to Easy Casserole Recipes
Cooks Recipe Central Home Page