Jello Salad Recipe
This Jello salad recipe is made using lime jello, pineapple, walnuts, celery, cream cheese and whipping cream.
It is a very nice accompaniment to any meal, summer or winter.
This recipe makes a large side salad, easily for 8 to 10 persons.
- 19 oz. can crushed pineapple with juice
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 small lime jello
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup cranberries or 1/2 cup chopped apple, optional
- Heat half the pineapple to boiling, add jello, stir well,
- Add the rest of the pineapple, blend and chill until
- partially set.
- Soften cream cheese, beat until light and fluffy.
- Add to partially set gelatin and pineapple mix.
- Fold in celery, nuts and firmly whipped cream.
- Fold in cranberries or apple, if using
Top of Jello Salad Recipe
Back to Best Salad Recipes
Cooks Recipe Central Home Page