Knorr Spinach Dip Recipe
This very tasty Knorr spinach dip recipe came to me from my grandson, Ross, who brought it home from school and also loves to mix it up himself and eat it, but he shares!
It is quick and easy to make. But it should be refrigerated for at least 24 hours before serving so all ingredients will combine well. It is one of the best spinach dip recipes to make ahead, and always disappears quickly, as its also one of the kid friendly appetizers.
It is often served as a spinach dip in bread bowl with chunks of the bread for dipping, or serve it in a dish bowl placed on a large plate surrounded by slices of fresh baguette bread. Either way its a scrumptious Knorr spinach dip to delight family and friends.
The recipe will make about 3 cups of the best spinach dip ever.
Here is how to make this spinach dip:
- 10 oz. pkg. frozen chopped spinach
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 pkg. Knorr Vegetable Soup Mix
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- Cook spinach according to pkg. directions, let drain overnight.
- In a large bowl combine spinach, sour cream, mayo, green onions and Knorr Vegetable Soup.
- Mix well, cover and refrigerate for 24 hours.
- When ready to serve, sprinkle with the almonds.
- For spinach dip in bread bowl:
- Cut the top from a round loaf of bread and remove the inside, leaving about a 1" thick shell.
- Fill shell with dip and serve with another loaf of bread for dipping.
Top of Knorr Spinach Dip Recipe
Back To Quick Easy Appetizers
Cooks Recipe Central Home Page