Moist Yellow Cake Recipe
This is an excellent moist yellow cake recipe baked in a funnel cake pan and drizzled with lemon icing when cooled.
One of the easy yellow cake mix recipes using cake mix and instant jello pudding powder. A super good pudding cake recipe to have on file.
It makes for a great coffee cake to have on hand, and also freezes well for future use.
If freezing the cake, then do not ice it until its been thawed and ready to be used.
- 1 large cake mix, vanilla or lemon
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup cooking oil
- 1 cup water
- 1 large instant pudding, vanilla or lemon
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Oil a funnel or bundt pan really well.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat all ingredients together for 4 minutes, scraping bowl often.
- Pour into oiled pan and bake for 1 hour or until inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove from pan and cool on wire rack.
- When cake is cool, drizzle with lemon icing.
- Lemon Icing
- 1/2 cup icing sugar mixed with 1-2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice.
- Mix well and drizzle over cooled cake.
Top of Moist Yellow Cake Recipe
Back To Best Cake Recipes
Cooks Recipe Central Home Page