This recipe for nacho dip is very refreshing and can also be served with an assortment of crackers or tortilla chips for a quick, easy appetizer.
- 1 pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayo or miracle whip
- 1/2 bottle chili sauce or 1 pkg. taco salad dressing
- 2 cups lettuce, shredded
- 1 cup green pepper, diced small
- 1 cup tomato, seeded and diced
- 1 cup cucumber, chopped
- 1/2 cup green onions, sliced fine
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Mix cream cheese, sour cream, mayo, and chili sauce.
- Spread evenly on a fairly large platter.
- Chill about 15 minutes in fridge.
- Add veggies in layers, top with mozzarella.
- Chill until ready to serve.
Top of Nacho Dip
Back to Quick Easy Appetizers
Cooks Recipe Central Home Page