Oriental Salad Recipe
This Oriental Salad Recipe is another tasty salad to serve as a side dish anytime.
It is made using frozen peas, celery, instant rice, canned shrimp and green onions.
Then combined with a lovely sauce which has curry powder in it.
The recipe makes about 5 1/2 cups of salad.
- 10 oz. frozen peas, cooked and cooled
- 1 cup instant rice, cooked and cooled
- 1 tin shrimp, rinsed and drained
- 1 1/2 cups celery, chopped
- 1/4 cup green onions, sliced thin
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. soya sauce
- 2 tbsp. white vinegar
- 1 heaping tsp. curry powder
- 1/2 tsp. Accent
- 1/2 tsp. sugar
- 1/2 cup cooking oil
- In a large bowl combine the peas, rice, celery, shrimp and green onion slices.
- In a small saucepan combine all sauce ingredients together and bring to boil over medium heat, stirring.
- Boil for 2 minutes, then pour over ingredients in bowl and gently mix all.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Top of Oriental Salad Recipe
Back To Best Salad Recipes
Cooks Recipe Central Home Page