Oven Roast Beef
On this cooking site you will find different recipes for oven roast beef. Also depending on the cut of beef you are using, these recipes for beef roast will all produce tasty and tender results even though they are made with cheaper cuts of meat.
Of all the eye round roast beef recipes this one is easy to make and produces a very nice oven roast with little effort. If you have time, marinate the roast for extra tenderness and flavor. It is one of the easiest and best roast beef recipe you can make.
You can also make this simple oven roast beef using beef rump roast or a sirloin beef tip, for a perfectly tender, great tasting beef roast.
An easy beef gravy recipe is included on the bottom of this page.
Try these free online recipes for beef roast with gravy and enjoy.
- 1 3 lb. eye round beef roast, marinated (optional)
- 1 tbsp. cooking oil
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt or powder
- 1 tsp. seasoning salt
- 1/2 tsp. black ground pepper
- 1/4 cup cooking oil
- 1/4 cup soya sauce
- 2 tbsp. worchestershire sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp. season salt
- Marinade for a day in plastic bag in fridge, turning occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 500F.
- For marinated meat, dry off.
- Rub roast with oil.
- Combine seasonings and sprinkle over roast.
- Place roast on rack in roasting pan.
- Reduce oven heat to 475F.
- Put roast in oven and cook 7 minutes per pound (21 min. for 3 lb. roast.)
- Turn oven heat off.
- Leave roast in oven for 2 1/2 hours without opening oven door.
- Roast will be beautifully done with pink inside.
- Beef Rump Roast or Sirloin Beef Tip Roast
- Seasoning same as above, or add 1 tsp. paprika, 1 tsp. onion salt (optional).
- Use same method as above, adjusting cooking times to weight of roast.
Easy Beef Gravy
- Pour drippings from roast into a small pot, plus pan scrapings.
- Add equal amount of flour.
- Combine well and cook on medium heat until bubbles, stirring.
- Slowly add water while stirring continually until gravy thickens and comes to a boil.
- Boil gently for a few minutes.
- Adjust seasonings.
- Strain into gravy boat or bowl.
- i.e. 1/4 cup drippings and 1/4 cup flour will make about 3 cups of gravy.
Top of Oven Roast Beef
Back To Easy Beef Recipes
Cooks Recipe Central Home Page