Peanut Butter Cake Recipe
This peanut butter cake recipe is a quick and easy cake recipe to make.
It is a wholesome, healthy cake recipe especially for kids, they really seem to like it, with its peanut butter topping, and it makes for a great afternoon snack to satisfy them until dinner time.
Another one of excellent, healthy homemade cake recipes.
- 1 3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 3 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup margarine or butter
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Grease and flour a 9x12 inch pan.
- Sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
- Cream sugar, peanut butter and butter or margarine.
- Add eggs and beat until smooth.
- Add dry ingredients alternately with milk, beginning and ending with dry ingredients.
- Spread evenly in prepared pan.
- Bake 40-45 minutes.
- Frost with peanut butter frosting.
Top of Peanut Butter Cake Recipe
Back to Best Cake Recipes
Cooks Recipe Central Home Page