Peanut Butter Frosting
This peanut butter frosting is a very easy frosting recipe for the peanut butter cake.
It takes about 10-15 minutes under the broiler for this cooked frosting recipe and compliments the peanut butter cake recipe with its bit of crunchiness.
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup chopped peanuts
- 1/4 cup milk or half and half
- In a medium bowl mix butter, peanut butter, brown sugar and milk.
- Add nuts and combine well.
- Spread over warm cake.
- Place under broiler until mixture bubbles and turns brown.
- Watch closely to prevent scorching.
Top of Peanut Butter Frosting
Back to Cake Frosting Recipes
Cooks Recipe Central Home Page