Pork Curry Recipe
This pork curry recipe is an excellent recipe for you to try if you have leftover pork roast, especially from a boneless loin pork roast, as it is easy to cut into cubes and has very little fat to trim off, if you would like to do so.
You will create a wonderfully flavored pork dish with few ingredients.
A very tasty and satisfying recipe using leftover pork that does not take a long time to make. You actually might want to plan the size of your pork loin roast so you have enough left over for this great recipe for pork curry.
If you prefer, dairy sour cream can be substituted for the yogurt, but would add more calories.
Serve either over hot, cooked noodles or on a bed of cooked rice.
It is very good either way.
The recipe should serve 4.
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups cubed roast pork
- 1 fresh tomato, peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup onion, diced small
- 1-2 tsp. curry powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. butter or margarine
- 1 10 oz. can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup plain yogurt
Top of Pork Curry Recipe
- In a medium saucepan, over medium heat saute onion, curry powder and salt until onion is transparent.
- Add chopped tomato and stir in until softened.
- Combine soup and milk in a small bowl until smooth, add to mixture in saucepan.
- Add pork and stir in.
- Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Stir in yogurt and heat all, but do not boil.
- Ready to serve over noodles or rice.
Back to Boneless Pork Loin Recipes
Cooks Recipe Central Home Page