Pork Loin Marinade
This is a very good pork loin marinade recipe for cooking a pork loin roast.
It will tenderize and add lots of flavor before grilling pork loin, but can also be used for a roast pork loin recipe in the oven.
The marinade is cooked, and when cooled poured over the pork loin roast either in a covered dish or plastic zip lock bag and refrigerated for 24-48 hours, while being turned over a few times in the marinade.
When you are ready to remove the pork from the marinade, using the indirect heat method for grilling is an easy way of cooking a pork loin.
You will find the recipe for grilling pork loin on the next page.
- 1/2 cup lemon or lime juice
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 3 tbsp. brown sugar or honey
- 1 small onion, coarsely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 tsp. dried sage
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 2 tbsp. prepared mustard
- Mix all ingredients well.
- In a small saucepan bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Let mixture cool.
- Ready to pour over roast to marinate.
- Marinate roast for 24-48 hours in refrigerator, turning occasionally.
Top of Pork Loin Marinade
Back To Boneless Pork Loin Recipes
Cooks Recipe Central Home Page