Recipe for Baked Beans
This recipe for baked beans tastes very good and only requires about 30 minutes in the oven to heat through.
To make this easy home made baked beans recipe, use canned white beans, instead of soaking beans overnight and cooking the next day.
Of all the easy baked beans recipes out there, this is my favorite recipe to make baked beans from scratch and have them ready in less than an hour.
- 2-3 cups canned white beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 slices bacon
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2-3 tbsp. catchup
- 1 tbsp. molasses
- 1 tsp. worchestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp. dry mustard
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Cut bacon into pieces and fry until crisp.
- Remove bacon bits with slotted spoon, set aside.
- Cook onion in the bacon fat until transparent.
- In a medium sized pot, combine beans, onions, catchup, molasses, worchestershire sauce, dry mustard powder and salt.
- Heat to boiling, stirring often.
- Remove from heat and pour into a greased casserole dish.
- Sprinkle bacon bits on top.
- Bake at 350F for 30-45 minutes.
Top of Recipe for Baked Beans
Back To Easy Casserole Recipes
Cooks Recipe Central Home Page