Recipe for Macaroni Salad
This is a great and tasty recipe for macaroni salad, an ordinary macaroni salad recipe to have on hand for the pasta lovers.
It is a colorful salad with its pieces of green and red peppers, and looks great decorated with slices of hard boiled eggs and sprinkled with a little paprika.
This is one of the delicious macaroni salad recipes which can easily be changed into a ham and pasta salad recipe or seafood pasta recipe by adding a cup of julienned cooked ham or canned shrimp.
The possibilities are many.
The recipe will make 6-8 servings.
- 4 cups cooked macaroni
- 1 cup celery, sliced
- 1/2 cup green onions, sliced
- 1/3-1/2 cup green peppers, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup red peppers, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup black olives, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise mixed with 2 tbsp. vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add the well drained and cooled macaroni to a large bowl.
- Add next 5 ingredients.
- Combine all with the mayo mixture.
- Decorate with sliced hard boiled eggs, optional.
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours for flavors to blend.
Top of Recipe for Macaroni Salad
Back To Best Salad Recipes
Cooks Recipe Central Home Page