Recipe for Pork Roast
Here is a wonderful recipe for pork roast. Leg of pork is good, as is a boneless pork loin roast or any other cut of pork, as its the seasoning that makes the roast.
If you are going to cook a pork loin roast using this roasted pork loin recipe, try for a little larger roast than normal.
You might want some leftovers for thinly sliced, baked pork loin, great on sandwiches!!
- 3-4 lb. pork loin roast or other cut of pork roast
- 2 tbsp. mashed garlic
- 2 tbsp. dry rosemary
- 1 tbsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. coarse ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp. olive or canola oil
- If using a pork loin roast, cut the fat on top into diamond shapes, do not cut into the meat.
- If using a leg of pork roast, cut rind into diamond shapes, but not into the meat.
- In a small bowl, combine all other ingredients well.
- Rub onto roast.
- Leave roast to sit at room temperature for 2 hours, or 8 hours in refrigerator.
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- Place roast on rack in shallow roasting pan.
- Insert meat thermometer.
- Roast @ 25 minutes/lb. or to a temp. of 170-180 F on meat thermometer.
- Remove to platter, cover with foil, let rest for 20 minutes.
- Ready to slice and enjoy!
Top of Recipe for Pork Roast
Back to Boneless Pork Loin Recipes
Cooks Recipe Central Home Page