Recipe for Waldorf Salad
This is an excellent recipe for waldorf salad which will make 8 servings.
One of the great apple salad recipes to make which is really refreshing and good to eat. A very healthy salad to serve.
You will enjoy making this apple waldorf salad recipe many times over.
- 4 fresh red apples, cored but not peeled
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup green grapes, cut in half
- 1/2 cup walnut pieces
- 1 stick celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup salad dressing or mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. liquid honey
- Cut apples into small cubes, put into a fairly large bowl.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice, toss.
- Add the green grapes, celery, walnuts.
- Mix the teaspoon of honey into the mayo, pour over all in bowl.
- Gently combine.
- Ready to serve.
Top of Recipe for Waldorf Salad
Back To Best Salad Recipes
Cooks Recipe Central Home Page