Roasting Pork Tenderloin
These pork tenderloin cooking instructions are for roasting pork tenderloin in the oven.
This baked pork tenderloin recipe has a very nicely flavored top crust, some of which will be on each piece of meat, when cut into moist and tender thin slices.
Here is how to cook pork tenderloin for this very flavorful recipe for pork tenderloin.
Leftovers would be excellent for a very tasty pork tenderloin sandwich.
Actually, depending on how many people you are serving, you might want to make a little more of this baked pork tenderloin recipe just for a few sandwiches!
This is a great recipe to serve with Cinnamon Apple Sauce, Glazed Carrots, baked potatoes, and a garden salad.
- 1 lb. piece pork tenderloin
- 1 tbsp. oil, olive or canola
- 2 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. Rosemary
- 1/2 tsp.Thyme
- 1//4 tsp. coarsely ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Combine oil, mustard, rosemary, thyme and pepper.
- Spread over top of pork tenderloin.
- Place on shallow roasting pan.
- Roast for 35-45 minutes.
- Let stand about 5 minutes before slicing.
Top of Roasting Pork Tenderloin
Back to Boneless Pork Loin Recipes
Cooks Recipe Central Home Page