Seafood Casserole Recipe
This is an excellent Seafood Casserole Recipe, great for entertaining and not difficult to make.
It combines shrimp, lobster and crab meat with mushrooms in a light cream sauce.
It can be served with cooked pasta or rice, and is also a great recipe to serve on pastry shells.
- 2 4 1/2 oz. cans shrimp
- 1 2 1/2 oz. can lobster
- 1 6 oz. can crab meat
- 1/3 cup butter
- 2 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 1 cup half and half or light cream
- 2 tbsp. cooking sherry
- 1 cup Rice Krispies, crushed
- 2 tbsp. butter, melted
- Drain all seafood and set aside.
- In large saucepan over medium heat, melt butter.
- Add mushrooms and onions, saute until onions are transparent.
- Blend in flour and salt.
- Remove from heat, gradually whisk in the milk and cream.
- Return to heat, stirring constantly until thickened.
- Add the seafood and sherry.
- Turn into greased 2 qt. casserole dish.
- Combine crushed cereal with melted butter, sprinkle on casserole.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes @ 375F.
Top of Seafood Casserole Recipe
Back To Easy Casserole Recipes
Cooks Recipe Central Home Page