Smoked Salmon Appetizers
Smoked Salmon appetizers are one of the most popular appetizers to make amongst seafood appetizer recipes.
As pinwheel appetizers, they look great on a serving plate especially if combined with other seafood appetizers like crab dip finger food sandwiches, or shrimp on cream cheese crackers decorated with a little parsley.
These salmon appetizers disappear quickly at any gathering. They are easy to make ahead appetizers that look nice and colorful and also taste delicious.
- 4 oz. thinly sliced smoked salmon
- 2 soft flour tortillas (10-12")
- 1 8 oz. dill flavored cream cheese
- 1 cup cooked spinach, drained dry and chopped
- 1 hard boiled cold egg, chopped fine
- Separate tortillas and lay on flat surface.
- Divide cream cheese and spread half evenly on each tortilla to within 1" of edge.
- Divide the smoked salmon and lay on top of cream cheese.
- Do the same with the spinach and egg.
- Roll up jelly roll fashion, secure edge with a little water.
- Wrap tightly in plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Cut rolls into about 1" equal pieces.
- Arrange on a platter, cut side up.
Top of Smoked Salmon Appetizers
Back To Quick Easy Appetizers
Cooks Recipe Central Home Page