Spinach Salad Recipe
This Spinach Salad Recipe is easy to make, very nutritious and tasty.
Fresh Spinach is combined with bacon bits, red onions, boiled eggs and fresh mushrooms. Croutons are added on top.
Some people also like to add avocado and bean sprouts to it.
The dressing is also very simple to make.
Try it and enjoy.
- 1 bunch fresh spinach
- 1/2 lb. fried bacon bits, cooled
- 1/2 red onion, sliced thin
- 1/4 lb. fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 hard boiled eggs, sliced
- Avocado, optional
- Bean sprouts, optional
- 2 garlic cloves, mashed
- 1 tsp. salt
- 3 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp. dry mustard
- 1/4 tsp. sugar
- Wash spinach well, drain, remove stems.
- In salad bowl combine spinach leaves, cooled bacon bits, onion rings, sliced mushrooms and sliced hard boiled eggs.
- In small bowl, combine dressing ingredients well.
- Pour dressing over all and toss gently.
- Refrigerated at least 1 hour.
- Then add croutons and enjoy.
Top of Spinach Salad Recipe
Back To Best Salad Recipes
Cooks Recipe Central Home Page